Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Another Me

Dex-chan lover
The author of this series is easily the best when it comes to making an interesting battle of both mind and body.
More over they are really good at writing insults, I wouldn't want to battle them over twitter lol.

Thanks everyone at Akatsuki Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I love the fact that he got accustomed to dying by playing Dark Souls,
Too bad fotpr the hiatus, though.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter only in March 2024? Nnnnnooooo~
March 2024??!! But... My muscle waifu... :notlikethis:
That's "March 2024 Issue" of the Magazine.
Meaning it would be released in February 2024.
Chapter 16 was released in December 2023 in "January 2024 Issue", and the note said that they are on a 1 month break, meaning no Chapter in January 2024 (aka., skipping "February 2024 Issue")

Dex-chan lover
A three month wait!!!! Not even From software could have prepared me for this.

Dex-chan lover
I think “March 2024” actually means Febuary 2024 because everything is name retardedly and March issues come out in February (and that tracks with a single break month of January), but I could be wrong.
You're right. And it's also not that retarded, it's quite standard practice for most periodic magazines the world over to do this. (Or you could instead say everyone's retarded).

It's for both marketing and convenience reasons. Magazines dated one month ahead (or even two) look current even when the actual month comes around. Sometimes, it also takes time to circulate, especially mailed editions. And it helps retailers pull remaining stock when they see the month go off, not before.

I don't care what else happened in this chapter, its 11/10 for JOLLY COOPERATION.

P R A I S E T H E S U N

Dex-chan lover
Reading the last page, i knew it was going to happen again, just like it did back with chapter 11, but at least there was a comment in the 1st page explaining it, since most people only read 1st comments page lmao, group need to not omit important words, "Issue" being it

... Wait, did he just say "March 2024"?
March?!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
M-M-M-M-M-MARCH????????? AIN'T NO WAY
2 chapters in 2 days?! We have been blessed. Oh wait, hiatus till March.... FUCK
Whoa, that’s a sizable hiatus see you next march I guess.

Like Morose already said above, at the end it refer to magazine issues, March Issue get published on February, this chapter is from January Issue that was published this month, so is only skipping February Issue that is published on January, you don't need to think that hard smh, it literally say is skipping next issue, not 2 of them

Last edited:
And it's also not that retarded, it's quite standard practice for most periodic magazines the world over to do this. (Or you could instead say everyone's retarded).
I believe he meant "retardedly" as in the actual meaning of this word borrowed from French, as in "delayed / held up". Not the insult added over time. Some regions of the world might still use the word with its original meaning. I laugh my ass off like an idiot playing flight sims due to that, it's often used on aviation.

Kinda weird to see it used though. I can't think of a proper word for this kind of action (releasing March's volume on February) right now since I'm ESL.

EDIT: The lack of ThePruld in this thread is inexcusable. It must be fixed

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
i have to say, it 's funny to not have the clone dilemma thing and have the clone immediatly be like "yeah 'm a clone, i'll fucking die, i'd do that if i were him anyways"

Also the ninja girl is really cool though.........would it kill any of those characters to wear something under the first layer?

Users who are viewing this thread