Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Pride Of A Villain

Dex-chan lover
Having her alone in a room is an asspull, since he never did that before. The people listening in knowing that he goes straight for sex and thus not listening yet would be an asspull, as they have no way to know that. Same reason it doesn't matter if he talks about any form of strategy: HE COULD. Only way to know is to listen in. So they did.
He has never once strategized before sex, your blatantly just making crap up. He has always made a show of the first time. The only asspulls is your logic.
As for them knowing he would be focused on sex, yes they know, its the standard for everyone do to the drugs.
So drop the crap and stop making thing up. Your arguments are so pathetic I have to wonder if your trolling, or just trying to shit on the series.

Dex-chan lover
He has never once strategized before sex, your blatantly just making crap up. He has always made a show of the first time. The only asspulls is your logic.
As for them knowing he would be focused on sex, yes they know, its the standard for everyone do to the drugs.
So drop the crap and stop making thing up. Your arguments are so pathetic I have to wonder if your trolling, or just trying to shit on the series.
Damn, you really can't read huh?
"He never did that"
And no one except him knows that for sure you moron.
"But it's the standard"
Except I already pointed out how that's not true. And your only defense against it was "but he didn't do it before" which as seen above is not related. I'd retort that your own arguments are as pathethic as you claim, but you're not even making any.

Dex-chan lover
TBH.... Now that the author has put the MC in a position to deserve being NTR'd himself... I suspect he will be at some point, cause author already gone and done NTR once.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Ah man, it's been a while since a read a manga with NTR content in it. Imagine if you don't know about the NTR concept and this is the first manga you read, lmao.
tbh, Musashi deserve it for being a cuckold.

Credits to the author for made this NTR chapter so enjoyable and funny instead of uncomfortable, and of course the scanlation, it must have been a total torture redrawing this whole chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Got damnit at least let me see MILF genderbent musashi getting railed I didn't want NTR

Aggregator gang
Oh, ntr. Dang. Well he was banging prostitutes in their home country so, idk, back together later and all’s fine I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's still annoying how they don't show it in details(seggs part of course, i don't need the vocabulary part which they are freaking Focused about 🥲)

LMAO why the fuck did they gave him the ear thing kek.
literally gigacuck machine instantly relaying everything

That's right, there are no "good people" or "innocents" there, everyone is out for themselves. You either win or you literally get fked. No hypocrisy allowed.
based take from the manga, i actually like how this is taking the opposite direction of his other manga battle in 5 seconds

What a load of BS she served him and he swallowed it up. Maybe he ought to think about why she is helping / using him instead of getting manipulated so easily.
nah copeium,
i bet you think "if you kill your enemies, they win"

Users who are viewing this thread