Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 16 Ch. 78 - Watching the past

yes, because not doing it, is denying its existence...
Reducing one's entire existence to one's power is more denying than anything else in my opinion. Existing includes being able to choose to do good or evil rather than just mindlessly using one's powers on the world around them. That was the whole point of the Kouu arc.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, kinda bullsh#t explanation to me. The reason why humans are born is so they can be alive, not many people care about what they leave after their death, and the meaning of life is relative for each person. There are a lot of scientific and religious meanings of why humans are born, and the answer is to leave a legacy is kinda lame. Or maybe not, for some people it's the meaning of their life.

For me, the meaning of life is just ordinary happiness.

I mean it sounds cliche and cringe, but it still fits with what he said right? People have the ability to be happy, so why not? I also have the ability to kill people, so should I? Honestly, it's just ego, for them to show how great they are. Their mind is so small, the only precious thing about them they can think of is their talent. Sorry for being too harsh, I just hate it when villain explain their evil things because it's a big thing or the world's nature, but in the end, it's just them trying to justify it.

For the returners, I think their way of life and thinking is different from normal humans for the most part. As in when they were human, they despaired and gave up on their human life by slicing their throat, to maybe become a returner or die, so they can stop being themselves as a human but instead their past self which is a great.

And I don't remember some stuff, but wasn't like a goal for new returners was to like completely become their past selves as in complete returners and forgot about their human self. And if they do become complete returners, I mean from what we see now they are sort of immortal unless killed somehow, which for some of them looks to be almost impossible, and for the most part they also can't fit in with normal society I think, so they can either go into hiding forever or go all out with their power, which for some doing so would end the world.

Which is bad, but due to how the returners originated and depending on whether they are a sinner or a great, I don't think they care too much about good or evil, killing people or not killing. And the only precious thing about them is their talent which they traded their life for, if you take away their talent they would just be plain old humans which they dislike enough to kill themselves over.

Kouu arc is on sinners also wanting to be good, but each of the returners has their own thoughts, feelings and desire, which for Alexander I feel like based on the little I know of history, they think what they do is right(good) I mean like how he became King of Conquerors and "undid" the unsolvable Gordian Knot. So if her actions result in the end of the world, for her I feel she would just think "It is what it is".

Fed-Kun's army
Can we please drop the pretentious sophistry and go back to good people vs bad people? I don't mind a villain with nuance, but this is overdoing it.

Users who are viewing this thread