Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.5 - v2

Group Leader
And that's all for this week. There are still 3 pages about Kouu and Charlotte at the end of vol 7, but I think I'll do that later. I really hope someone or group translate this manga. While waiting, I guess I'll do it again next weekend. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
@isekai_yuusha_sama
I really hope someone or group translate this manga. While waiting, I guess I'll do it again next weekend. Thank you.

And thus a new scanlation group is formed 😂 legit I feel like that's how most of them were created, anyhow

Contributor
;_;

thats pretty sad

maxwell's demon, ignoring thermodynamics by being omniscient and being omnipotent. simple terms is that you can reverse entropy if you only let things that are hotter than the hot side go to the hot side.

laplace's demon, telling the future from a snapshot of now. if you have perfect information, you can calculate exactly how the world will turn.

schrodinger's cat, when something is in unobserved state of being that can be one of multiple states based on random probability, (there are multiple interpretations of this) it is all states at once until observed.

Aggregator gang
They really did enjoy their stay at the afterlife club, although I am kinda sad too at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
i have only seen this offstage/afterlife club once in anime which is akame ga kill... chelsea...

Wait so could Corday have killed Nightingale? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding. Sure Kouu would never ask or make her to do that, but I feel like that would have solved a lot of problems.

@Z0mbieJr

Corday's target was already Kouu. Kouu had been her target since he was originally injured by Einstein immediately after killing Seiya, since he would die from lack of a heart otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread