Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 9 Ch. 47 - The Scornful Albert

Dex-chan lover
tree looking person probably did something before einstein 2.0 attacked

I thought this was gonna die again.

Thanks for the translation my Dude/Dudette

Group Leader
I guessing Einstein #2 was born from OG's leg. OG is probably capable of all this but they probably don't realize it since they are closer to a pacifist then anything.

Power Uploader
I'm fine with any translation as long as the translation gets finished some day.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation.

It's cool seeing more historical people + powers on display, but damn did they job. Guess they can go join the Sinners in the afterparty.

Honestly I'm very happy with your translation job, keep up the good work and please don't stop on behalf of some other group who kinda half assed it

We still don’t know the abilities of the botanist, mesmerist, or the children’s book author/illustrator. It is possible that they survived.

Fed-Kun's army
A homeless man from San Francisco has had his tale reach across the ocean to Japan, and then got assimilated into a manga putting him in the same realm as Einstein and the Wright Brothers.

Okay.

I think this new Einstein ability is wormholes. Nikola Tesla is the person that create and sending thing out of those white holes, since his is an engineer he could practically create any technology. That Einstein can't fly, Newton ability assist make her to fly.

Users who are viewing this thread