Reiwa Hanamaru Gakuen - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - #Touji-sama #CantDoItOnHisOwn

Aggregator gang
I wonder what the women are like in this world 0.0

Aggregator gang
He fits in surprisingly well with the most rotten parts of society.

@Sopu Manly as hell, I suppose. Maybe the vendor was a woman (?

how come kiritani wasn't invited to bubble tea .. ??? lol did they hang back for butler maid?
i don't think theres any women, even in the background its the same but different school uniforms (sailor). maybe a woman in a long skirt pg 8? i have no clue hahaha .

Aggregator gang
@A-tan I think we would be able to tell since the guys don’t have long hair only a few do, s o I’d think they would keep that for women but make them exert a more masculine/handsome presence, or maybe they have eechi minds and think of the men in an eroge way and hopefully act like the guys you see in other manga but are girls. I’m wanting to see!

Aggregator gang
@betelgeuse because those two popular bitches (?) Harumi hangs around with hate Kiritani. It was shown several times but they dont really like him since he is so "unpopular"-like unlike them (they dont have things in common, Kiritani doesnt understand their ways etc).

@Sopu I was kinda joking, but they probably just do what dudes do and act the way dudes do, but are women. So far we havent seen a single one, but maybe thats not really relevant so the author doesnt address it.

Users who are viewing this thread