Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe she isn't using some kind of magic or spell to charm people into going along with her stupid ideals

Aggregator gang
Amazing chapter, such interesting dialogue between the saint and villianess. Seeing the saint being naive and not the perfect being is such a new concept to me. It is so interesting to see the villianess point out the saints flaws and gets you wondering if the villianess in other works were in the right. Thank God the prince interfered karma for that “saint”. Thank God the villianess did that physical training i was actually scared for a second.

Aggregator gang
Chapter was so good i had to read it over again. How can a saint say to just wait and trust for someone to come save them🤦‍♂️ Youll have to do everything in your power to save yourself until someone can come save you. Amazing villianess

Dex-chan lover
It really burns me up when translators do this
I see it all the damn time
Screenshot-2024-08-01-213246.png

Here in this scene Jill and Alicia are talking to each other but because they are using their first name instead of you the dialogue feels stilted and unnatural.
If you simply change it to, "Your injury was worse than mine, are you alright now?"
"Yes, but you were the one who was more exhausted, right?"
It sounds so much more fucking natural
Here is another example
Screenshot-2024-08-01-213319.png

She's still talking to Jill but the way she phrases it seems like she's talking to some other character who isn't present.
It should be, "You were just a bystander caught in the middle."
Screenshot-2024-08-01-213337.png

Again, Alicia is RIGHT FUCKING THERE! Yet he's talking like there is another Alicia he has to protect. Why not use you? You is one of the most powerful words in our language. The word you is strong, it is direct. Why not use it?
"I want to be strong. I want to protect you too." It sounds so much better.
And the last dude, Jill is right in front of the man and he talks like he's underneath the floorboards. "He is going to grow into a fine man."
English pronouns are essential to understanding the English language, not including them just because you want to be more accurate to the translating from means you are producing an inferior work.

Users who are viewing this thread