Release That Witch - Ch. 76.5 - Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!!

Dex-chan lover
elmo-nope-ok-gif-9933138

Group Leader
@budoge I can provide translations if anyone wants them, since this one is much more easier to translate than iron ladies, but I really don't want to go back to piecing together 80 or so images every chapter (or spend even more time arranging them in order since I haven't bothered trying to find found a source where the pages are in chronological order.

Group Leader
I can provide a stitched pages but I'm still very new to redrawing.

I have zero experience in Chinese so if I'm going to do it it'll be Google translate like the last couple chapters

Dex-chan lover
Why is there like 4 different groups doing the same project?

@Xoldin
Original binary translator was busy with IRL then some other translators picked it up cuz they were bored or something. UnnamedArmy Chatterbox1337 and Kiryuu/ShiraYuuki jumped on in too with pretty Ok results if you ask me.

Group Leader
I think their is some confusion about the current situation, so i will tell you want happend from my point of view:
I was just a regular RTW reader
Group 01000001 dropped it (https://mangadex.org/group/8248/group-01000001 see description)
I wanted to read anyway so I used google translator to translate it
decided might as well publish it since no group seemed to pick the series up
so i did 68-69 with ms paint
then Chatterbox1337 decided that he can also do that and did 70
then i created my group called UnnamedArmy
then the group Kiryuu came along and published 68-69 (chinese --> indonesian --(google translate)> english or something) but with good typesetting
then i did 70 somewhat properly
and now this happend

Users who are viewing this thread