Release That Witch

@monkey123

I read most of it a year or two back, but the translations hadn’t caught up to the story. Does it really end without any progress between him and Nightengale?! Not even a wink and a nod?

Dex-chan lover
@Roleic
He only fucked Anna in the WN. With Nightingale? At most platonic and some simple touching. Let's just imagine they make a threesome in OUR afterstory. 😉

@monkey123
It totally implied that it was headed in that direction. Unless I am mistaken, I’m pretty sure Anna told that she had first dibs Nightingale to at least wait until after her turn/marriage.

It might have been before he declared that he would marry Anna, so they figured they would at best be concubines.

I was about to re-read it solely to see what happened between Roland and Nightingale, but I might have just lost steam

Dex-chan lover
@Roleic
I've read the unofficial translation (with some mistakes). Yeah the promise could be about Nightingale being a concubine, but in that WN translation it wasn't disclosed. I only know for sure Anna is his primary wive and queen. Though later Tilly (only sibling relationship with Roland) will be the queen.

@monkey123 Nope. You got it all wrong, I’ve read the original novel several times. Here’s what happens.

* In chapter 469: Roland proposes to Anna, to marry her. She agrees. They bang.

* In chapter 630: Roland wakes up from 2 months coma, after he absorbs Zero. Nightingale feels responsible for not protecting Roland and consoles her,

* After few chapters Roland plans to talk with Anna, but Anna reveals she’s already aware of Nightingales feelings for him, however she says : I’ve never dreamed of gaining affection of a royal Family member, however you said you’d marry me one day, Roland I won’t share you with anyone, at least I won’t accept nightingale at the moment, I’ll talk to her.

* Anna and Nightingale had a secret talk that’s never revealed in the story. Roland isn’t aware of it.

* Chapter 1030: Anna and Roland marry. Nightingale stands besides them in the mist, nobody is aware of that except Sylvie. Who was extremely anxious.

* Anna becomes the Queen of Graycastle.

* After defeating demons, Roland’s unconscious because his soul is trapped in his realm of mind (basically a modern world in his dreams), Anna jumps into bottomless land with Roland, Nightingale and Serrakas also jump. (Serrakas is the strongest demon lord, who likes Valkyries another demon lord stuck in realm of mind with Roland).

* Roland takes place of The custodian; the AI system which controls battle of divine will (humans vs demons vs others).

* Last five chapters/ timeskip 5 years : Roland tells Tilly he’ll bring Ashes back (because she was dead) so Tilly becomes the Queen of Neverwinter to manage in Roland’s absence.

* last chapter last line: Roland opens door of a mansion where Nightingale says welcome home and inside Anna was sitting in couch reading books. The end.

Nightingale never gets intimate with Roland in the story, just that consolation in last line of last chapter is all you’ll get from the story to imagine whatever you want.

Btw Anna and Roland sleep together 3 days a week, you’ll never get enough of their romance
(you’ll read several chapters of Nightingale’s heartbreak on several instances when she notices Anna and Roland together, it feels bad for her).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@fireheart727
Nope. "the promise could be about Nightingale being a concubine" was just speculation as we don't know the promise. What would you think the promise is?
Also Roland hugged Nightingale sometimes during the whole story. Once he caressed her legs. Nightingale only kissed Roland on the cheeks. Though I don't remember if she did it to his lips.

You got it all wrong,
Maybe you didn't understand my posts.

After reading the spoilers............. I feel really bad for Nightingale.........
First Girl, Always the girl

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Sigh ,i really dont wanna read the other bad/google translation on manganelo but i wanna know what happens ,Sadge ,i hope the translations come back with force

Dex-chan lover
still wishing for proper translation to be released. reading MTL releases gave me cancer

Seriously don't know why I keep checking this, it is really bad compared to the novel. Everything is really amateurish and some of the designs are kind of against what the original story states.

If you like the story I seriously recommend you read the web novel over this.

Users who are viewing this thread