ReLIFE - Vol. 9 Ch. 140 - Fingernails Scratch

I like this a lot. I feel like a lot of folks may say something like "I thought he already got over this!" since he's regressing to his old thought patterns and trying to hide, but honestly, I feel this is really accurate to trying to change in real life.

It's really hard to get out of old thought patterns, especially ones caused my trauma. I have old unhealthy ways of thinking that I've worked hard on and can manage now, but every once in a while, I start to slip back into them. Now that I've been through it enough times, I can quickly recognize what's happening, but not at first. You dont even notice doing it because you thought that way for so long, it feels natural.

He's gotten a lot better, but he's just having a tough time and slipping back into his old mindset. It's just part of getting better, and I think they represented it quite well

I don't see how his trauma has anything to with the mc distancing himself from his friends, I think he only want the kids to have their memories intact also he is afraid of developing his feelings for hishiro even more.

Dex-chan lover
He is an adult and he feels he is grooming if he ever becomes close to them or worse fall in love with a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread