Remarried Empress - Ch. 42

I though I am gonna have a withdrawal symptoms after 2 wonderful people left the Empress, but I think Big Bro will do a good job as a support... or... he might ruin things more because of his being a sis-con?

Kaufman spoke so much truths on literally one conversation. The emperor was dead the moments he looked at another woman, NOT TO MENTION SHES LITERALLY A BUG COMPARED TO THE EMPRESS WHO IS BEAUTIFUL BEYOND WORDS. LIKE. GO DIE U USELESS SON OF A B*TCH

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK? I'M KINDA CONFUSED DID SOVERISHU-OR-SOMETHING MAKE HER PLAN THE FRIKING PARTY??
COS IF HE DID, I- I just can't that's the most stupid thing someone can do. Does he have no brain? It's like telling your ex to plan your marriage. And the fact that he wanted Naiver to become the mother if Ratrasha's child is the most insensitive possible. I hope he has the worst possible ending because nothing about him proves that he should have anything otherwise.
Even if he didn't, he still fucking sucks

Fed-Kun's army
@XXSAD The emperor has no brains at all. It's one of the major plot points. He thinks hes very smart but everything he does is wrong and he thinks he's infallible up until x happens.

ARCHDUKE PLEASE NO DONT DO THIS AHHHHHHHHHH

Ahhhhh I really liked him... he’s a good guy

Double-page supporter
@xxsad yup he made her plan it. He's such trash I can't wait for her to divorce him so he can make Rashta his Empress and watch his empire crumble LOL

Dex-chan lover
Poor Kafman. Navier is suffering in a marriage where the love has gone over time. Of course she's not going to be interested in artificial feelings.

Firstly: Kafman. PRECIOUS.

Secondly: I love how ppl want to hug Navier. She needs a hug. Like all of the hugs.

Thirdly: “I said what I said.” DEAD. I am dead. Let your brother take out the garbage.

As always, the commentary and end page memes give me life.

Dex-chan lover
Lol her brother is ready to go 😂 I love him already
Poor Kapman but that divorce foreshadowing though

Users who are viewing this thread