Remarried Empress - Ch. 52

Fed-Kun's army
i like how ridiculous the shit TRashta says, "Live quietly",????????? you literally said that your going to do whatever it takes to become empress, and shes so naive that she believes that just because she becomes empress shell live quietly, 1. shes stupid 2. no ettiquite 3. questionably background, like hell a whole empire is gonna follow an empress who has a child with another guy and doesnt have any noble lineage or honorable background, its just laughable that she actually becomes empress in the eventual future, but no one has ever wondered what the hells gonna happen to the empire with an empress like her

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the page where Rashta panics:

Is "There are horses everywhere" a well-known Korean saying? It's repeated several times on that page.

i wish there were busses so that someone would do to rashes (omg autocorrect, but trashta*) what they did to regina george

ps. if someone deliberately ruined your livelihood and reputation because they claimed to love you, would you accept that love? i would hope not or you guys are fucked

roteschu fucked up on his own, navier has self respect. there’s no way she’d let trashta encroach on her position as a leader or empress because, reminder, her and the emperor did not marry for love. it’s a political marriage, they were best friends and all she needed was that position of power and respect from him. he ruined that respect when he brought trashta but her leadership and honor is what matters most to her. heinley bringing duke ergy to use trashta to undermine the empress is absolutely disgusting. IF that’s what happened. i didn’t think so, but based on the reminder that heinley is guilty for something i’m having second thoughts. it is just a story so we all know that regardless, heinley and navier are getting married, but i would hope that everyone that actually prefers a world where heinley and ergy are being so atrociously selfish, don’t end up in any relationship where you’re betrayed like that cause ur values are fucked up

thank you for the mass release

idk if it's an unpopular opinion or not, but at the very beggining the only one to blame was sovieshu. sure, rasha was unbearably annoying but she was a slave - an uneducated person who also had quite a naive outlook on life. when the emperor took interest in her, i can't blame her for staying with him, despite him having a wife. hell, if i was in her position, where the only choice i have is to either listen to the emperor or die, i would do the same. after all it's not like sovieshu would take "no" for an answer, as we've seen plenty of times with nadir. that being said, what she's doing right now is manipulative, calculated and spiteful. if she wanted to "just live quietly", she wouldn't covet the empress' seat, for god's sake! if she settled with JUST being a concubine, not like a real wife, a mother to princes/princesses or an empress, i'm sure she'd be alright. nadir would try to tolerate her as long as sovieshu didn't talk about her. she would've lived her best life and yet, she wants more. such a hypocrite at that.

OMG thank you for the mass release <3 the gradient -I'm impressed you actually did it at haha, but it looks great, don't worry!!

"I'm just trying to live quietly"? So Rashta is delusional. I mean, I suspected, but I didn't realize it went this deep

@frenchfry19 I'd say that's the consensus tbh, not an unpopular opinion at all. Rashta just gets a lot of obvious hate because the focus often is on her, and all the ways she's messing things up... But yeah Sovieshu is to blame for at least 90% of this, with the rest being due to Rashta's greed - she could've lived a luxurious life if she hadn't grasped for more, as you say. To be fair she does have a messy past and quite a few weaknesses (the slave status, the child), but the nobles would have a much harder time messing with/exploiting her if she was being a bit more realistic about her situation

Fed-Kun's army
in other words trashta, this is not your playground if navier decides you're an eyesore

Users who are viewing this thread