Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Group Leader
...What? Crying, compliments...does she want her own harem, I must wonder?

damn i want w a full pic of him naked with just the handkerchief around his neck

@Yabaibunni I know right? Is she trying to hook her claws into as many guys as she can? My guess is she's got a complex about her slave background so now she's doing everything in her power to secure her position. The method that's worked so far for her is charming men by playing innocent and flattering so she's essentially trying to use that to get into the good graces of whoever she think may be useful to her. Of course though, the targets of her efforts tend to be the powerful AND handsome men so there very well may be some harem attempt.

i have mix feelings about this manhwa, not bcuz of the story but that hoe and asshole king. i stay for the empress and prince hailey
GET TOGETHER ALREADY!!!!

omg please just divorced already so she can marry our sweetie pie henley so sick of trashta 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Bruh that water in the fountain was so thicc I thought it was a ghost or curtains lol took me a min to realize that was a fountain in the first place 😂

Fed-Kun's army
BROO HER TEAR DUCTS ARE MADE OF STEEL HOW SHE CRY SM???? mad hydrated

@ esmee_n101 and don't forget full blush! He's a character that blushes beautifully.

Users who are viewing this thread