Renai Gokko Sayokyoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

That was a splendid way to end the volume, that last page was the sweetest 😭 thank you ccs!

Group Leader
Great chapter as usual!! What a good way to wrap up the volume.

I really love the fact that because the song became hers, he didn't want to use it for the film and saved it for just her alone. One of the most romantic things I've seen especially from a manga that isn't hardcore music-focused. The execution was done amazingly well. The love making scenes are always so ethereal and done in a way that doesn't make sex look so animalistic/vulgar, but in a "I love you so much to the day I die" way. The artist perfectly captures the expressions. It's on-point.

So, that is the end to the first major arc, I suppose. There is a lot more coming and it keeps getting better and better. I'm excited to read it in English and typeset it as usual. ♥ ♪

...That's just how special "Serenade" is.
Her name = Sayo
Serenade in Japanese = Sayokyoku

I'm crying, and you are too.

Ahhhhhh. They're really one of my favorite couple eveeeerrr!! ❤❤❤

Thank you, CCS!

I was having such a shitty day until this update!!!! Yaaaay!!! I love this manga!

They're discussing fully moving in waaaa. I have tears of joy. I am in tears thank you so much! Tbh I wouldn't mind if there was a real accompanying song that came along when the volumes went on sale! That'd be cool! Thank you CCS!

I wonder how the next chapters are gonna be?

Honestly, I wouldn't even be mad if they ended it right here. This chapter reminded me just how strong and beautiful love can be.

Group Leader
A month in between updates is too long, i wish I discovered it after it was complete just so I could binge it over and over 😭or if it was weekly instead of monthly (but that's not possible with the page count)
But this is also a good place to rebinge tysm for the update

Double-page supporter
Awww all's well that ends well! Great wrap up! It's like a good part to end the series but ofc we're gonna keep going lol
I just hope the next arc doesn't pale in comparison

Thank you CC!

Uwaa this manga outdid itself as always. The chapter is perfect. Thank you so much for translating it!!<3

Group Leader
@Mayukas ik which makes me cry because it (like your comment earlier) is just a refreshing take on the genre. esp with the smut parts where the FL and ML are on equal terms and it's not done in such a way distracts from the story, it's integrated and there for a point and not necessarily fanservice. well monthly is still better than nothing but internally i'm still wishing there was 8 mangakas so she could work on 8 chapters at once or something 😅😅

such a sweet ending for this volume! I wish I could listen to their Serenade ♥️ and thanks for the chapter, Cotton!

Please don't add any unnecessary dramas for the next volume *chanting religiously*
Thanks for the chapter. That was so sweet

Users who are viewing this thread