Renai Jikai Ningyou Koisuru Sartain - Ch. 29 - Until the Lives of Men Come to an End

well..........i am honestly disappointed:( so many questions left unanswered and the ending felt kinda....out of character? this turned out to just be a simple story while i waz expecting smth completely different. it was extremely unexpected since i've known kagisora for a rlly long time now and i didn't feel like they would be the type of writer to just end things so....simply. ty as always for the translations,your work has been greatly appreciated so far:)))

Power Uploader
I don't usually take all this “cancelled” thinking that often goes around for anything that ends seriously, but this is one of the cases where I entertain the idea. In no small part because all the other things this artist made had really well written endings that wrapped up everything.

It felt that so much was left unanswered and many chapters focused mostly on side characters' inconsequential stories that could be used to answer these things which made it seem like the artist got a message 4 chapters ago to wrap it up in 4 chapters.

well..........i am honestly disappointed:( so many questions left unanswered and the ending felt kinda....out of character? this turned out to just be a simple story while i waz expecting smth completely different. it was extremely unexpected since i've known kagisora for a rlly long time now and i didn't feel like they would be the type of writer to just end things so....simply. ty as always for the translations,your work has been greatly appreciated so far:)))
Indeed. It felt like what it said it was, an epilog rather than something answering anything but at least it explained who the other character was but it hinted at something far more important before.

t
I don't usually take all this “cancelled” thinking that often goes around for anything that ends seriously, but this is one of the cases where I entertain the idea. In no small part because all the other things this artist made had really well written endings that wrapped up everything.

It felt that so much was left unanswered and many chapters focused mostly on side characters' inconsequential stories that could be used to answer these things which made it seem like the artist got a message 4 chapters ago to wrap it up in 4 chapters.

Indeed. It felt like what it said it was, an epilog rather than something answering anything but at least it explained who the other character was but it hinted at something far more important before.
tbh....i think your theory that the magazine interfered with the story and it wanted it to be done is extremely possible. hsl and any other work kagisora has made always had some kinda of ending that wrapped up things in the end while this felt like....a new chapter was in the making? idk how to explain but it felt so rushed and unfinished

Dex-chan lover
LOL well, at least no last min edgy plot twist where all the dolls go rogue and just kill humanity tho i was half-expecting
the other human who showed up being like "ur the only one who cares about stabilizing their love emotions" while everyone else just 'fixes' or backs up their memories (even if it is convenient for them to not break down or so)

hope their next work doesn't have too much editor interference

Users who are viewing this thread