Renai Jikai Ningyou Koisuru Sartain - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - The Interior of the Soul

Dex-chan lover
Damn these chapters are getting shorter. I wonder what Sartain will do now that she remembers what the Master has done to her and knows what hes done to the other dolls. Thanks for the translation!

Power Uploader
Damn these chapters are getting shorter. I wonder what Sartain will do now that she remembers what the Master has done to her and knows what hes done to the other dolls. Thanks for the translation!
Quite. I mainly buy the magazine for this so it's a bit of a bother to me.
But a while back another title which I also really enjoy started in it that 40-50 page chapters every month, while the artist is also running another serialization at the same time, quite impressive. The art is also highly detailed.

My biggest fear with this title is that though it's very good at raising an interesting mystery, it hasn't yet once come with an interesting answer to all the things. It shrouds itself in mystery and gives off the impression that it's very planned, but hasn't yet come with a big revelation that explains any of the things so I fear that eventually the explanations will simply be lacklustre.

My biggest fear with this title is that though it's very good at raising an interesting mystery, it hasn't yet once come with an interesting answer to all the things. It shrouds itself in mystery and gives off the impression that it's very planned, but hasn't yet come with a big revelation that explains any of the things so I fear that eventually the explanations will simply be lacklustre.
Tomiyaki K isn't that clueless, assuming if I base him on Happy Sugar Life. None of HSL's major reveals happen before Satou kills Shouko, either.

Power Uploader
Tomiyaki K isn't that clueless, assuming if I base him on Happy Sugar Life. None of HSL's major reveals happen before Satou kills Shouko, either.
That title didn't have any real mystery to it though. It was mostly about what will happen rather than putting down some very mysterious characters who seem to have their reasons for doing this that may yet be revealed. There are really some rather important things to be answered:

• What is the factor that causes dolls to apoptose.
  • Why exactly is Kusari doing what he does
  • Who is the mysterious person intend on “committing a taboo together” with Kusari
  • What's the significance behind all the earrings
  • What's with Twelve being called Twelve, and Sartain's name being so close to “Thirteen”.
  • When and why did the bunny ears first show up?

That title didn't have any real mystery to it though.
HSL has the detailed background stories of Satou, Asahi and Shio that you don't find out until Satou kills Shouko. That counts as a mystery. Pretty sure we're just close to halfway or halfway in for Sartain.

I doubt this is something he'll only work for 1 year and a half.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
HSL has the detailed background stories of Satou, Asahi and Shio that you don't find out until Satou kills Shouko. That counts as a mystery. Pretty sure we're just close to halfway or halfway in for Sartain.

I doubt this is something he'll only work for 1 year and a half.
The difference is that before those are unveiled, the plot doesn't raise quæstions and makes the reader wonder what happened at those points.

It never really raised any big quæstions to then come with a good answer. This title so raised many quæstions that make people wonder but aside from strongly hinting that Sartain has been rebuild many times for whatever reason, no real answer has been provided yet.

Users who are viewing this thread