Renai no Jugyou - Ch. 1 - Supplementary Class

Double-page supporter
That's going to be a "no" from me, dawg. MC is such a twerp that I'm taking mental damage. The osananajimi girl is hot too. What a crying shame.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro, what's with these authors always giving the MC stupid ass "traumas" when it comes to women

It's like these mfs treat trauma more as a inconvenience instead of a serious matter

This is just an excuse for him being a massive coward

Double-page supporter
Romance mc's when it comes to choosing the worse of 2 choices
10839801.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no, I looked at a naked girl when we were little children, and that traumatized me for life and now I can never love"

What a fa*. Like holy fucking shit, how do you get traumatized by seeing a girl naked? If he was abused, assaulted or molested by one as a child it would make sense, but he accidentally saw one naked? One that he assumed was a boy back then, and that traumatized him? weakass bitch.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no, I looked at a naked girl when we were little children, and that traumatized me for life and now I can never love"

What a fa*. Like holy fucking shit, how do you get traumatized by seeing a girl naked? If he was abused, assaulted or molested by one as a child it would make sense, but he accidentally saw one naked? One that he assumed was a boy back then, and that traumatized him? weakass bitch.
It's not trauma, it's guilt
Realizing that she was a girl made him start seeing her not as a friend like normal, and with all the other stuff they did now he's not sure what the line is between "this is ok" and "this is sexual harassment"

Dex-chan lover
this is either going to be an absolute shitshow love square or maybe the brother and sister are genderswapped and the couple are trying to pair each other up with members of the same sex

Dex-chan lover
""Love" has become a mandatory subject in a response to the declining birthrate." What a stupid idea. =/ Love isn't something you can enforce on others. Or you could just use chemicals, since that's what it boils down to.

Anyway. I'd probably fail that class too. Logic more important than love anyway. Who has time for that nonsense? :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
remove this motherfucker from our genepool. humanity cannot survive with this amount of negative rizz.

Fed-Kun's army
Funny how this is about Japanese birth decline and how they are learning about love
but a pair of underwear has to be censored xD

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this went from a manga that was about to finish in one chapter, to one that could take like 50, and now it feels like it could be 100+ chapters of bullshit ahead.

Should of known with them getting their problems out right then and there. But the healing process can still bring em together (I hope)

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, what's with these authors always giving the MC stupid ass "traumas" when it comes to women

It's like these mfs treat trauma more as a inconvenience instead of a serious matter

This is just an excuse for him being a massive coward
It's the lowest effort way of constantly putting the MC in sexy situations without having any actual sex or relationship developments take place, so it can be milked as long as possible with as little effort as possible.

Dex-chan lover
God, censoring is so annoying. At least be tasteful about it, not some fucking black squares

Users who are viewing this thread