Renai no Jugyou - Ch. 1 - Supplementary Class

Dex-chan lover
would be nice if it's harem but like i know people will hate it Sad if both girls get with the boy they wanted it's good ending most seem to like it be a 1 - 1

Dex-chan lover
Another weak willed, weak minded, and spineless mc. How dull.
The fact this's not ecchi, and only suggestive means there's nothing of substance with this one. Another problem with this is the mc's trauma is absolutely pathetic. Just because he found out the childhood friend was a girl.
Mc stopped talking to the childhood friend, and all girls pathetic.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Childhood friend got way more content this chapter than the main girl, maybe she will actually win.

Double-page supporter
i remember read manga with this kind pattren, but i forgot the title
and it ended with something i hate it

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, they are stupid, and my brain is decreasing in size reading this... Classic :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
The answer is the brother is another girl and it's a harem

It's the perfect twist which was set up in this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
This girl in a few week's time:
9HbuCyk.png

Dex-chan lover
For me that law about holding back a year due grade is a bit counter to the intended since the more one fail their "attractiveness" lessen therefore they less likely find a partner.

Well, it is not as bad as some manga that I saw where they passed a law prohibited singleness and have to find a partner (homosexual relationship does not count) and placed all those who don't have partners in a death game like concentration camp where they have to find a partner there or else the death penalty. Silly because those people are the last people society would want to reproduce. I don't recall the title(I am not interested in it )

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I would like to know why the living fuk the censor bar is a mile long and a mile wide for bloody panty shots when the chibi realization it's obvious like why!?

Users who are viewing this thread