Renge and Naruto! - Ch. 18 - Quail!

Dex-chan lover
People loving Hayama...I get it, but let's be honest; if you were in his position and she walked in, you'd eat as quickly as possible to get the hell out of there and away from her. Regardless of what she does for the plot, as far as character goes, she's not someone I'd want to associate with.
well sure. We see her as a successful Surgeon pursuing a dream. Naruto only sees her as this random raving drunk regular that always feels a need approach him to tease him. And I guess Renge just sees a lively customer.

Dex-chan lover
Renge disappointed on the left side of page 13....?
I've been trying to figure that out. She's either disappointed that he isn't into her or annoyed she got carried away with things. Since she gave him extra quail eggs I think she might have decided to start dropping little hints, which I'm sure he won't notice.

Supporter
People loving Hayama...I get it, but let's be honest; if you were in his position and she walked in, you'd eat as quickly as possible to get the hell out of there and away from her. Regardless of what she does for the plot, as far as character goes, she's not someone I'd want to associate with.
I'm record as not liking Hayama's character or portrayal, and I'm getting irritated that she's becoming more of the story.

Bro I sat here and binged the entire thing just to be met with this fuckass dumbass chapter

Users who are viewing this thread