Renge to Naruto! - Ch. 17 - Glasses!

Dex-chan lover
Captura-de-pantalla-2024-07-21-220802.png

Dex-chan lover
These days, I actually get anxious whenever a romance manga starts to progress suddenly.

I have been backstabbed by sudden axes way too many times after sudden progress.

Please don't suddenly end after they get together. I'm tired of that cliche.

Group Leader
These days, I actually get anxious whenever a romance manga starts to progress suddenly.

I have been backstabbed by sudden axes way too many times after sudden progress.

Please don't suddenly end after they get together. I'm tired of that cliche.

My rule of thumb is to do the tankoubon chapter math, since axe-kun only strikes at the end of a book unless something absolutely horrendous happened (after all, axe-kun usually strikes because sales are crap, and even a completed bad-selling book is better than an unfinished half a book you can't sell at all).

This actually forecasts extremely well in this case, since it looks like this one is running 8 chapters to a book, so being chapter 17 means we are at the very beginning of volume 3, which is pretty much as safe from a sudden cancelling as it gets.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Comments gushing over a potential asking out.

Me on page 9:

images

But yeah, cute to see Renge being the flustered one this chapter. It's very interesting how Naruto hasn't fundamentally changed much but even the coworkers are noticing a different air. Guess that hangout/date did wonders for his mental confidence.

Dex-chan lover
Progress is a slow process so get your tickets for the Turtle Express. Their motto is "We've Never Met a Stop we Didn't Like". Next stop ... Aware and Awkward. Please see the attendant for Diabetes Medicine and/or Patience Pills.

Users who are viewing this thread