Renge to Naruto! - Ch. 7 - Delivery Box!

Dex-chan lover
@nisor thanks for the chapter! This is one of those special manga's. Please tell me there is a story behind "fo shizzz" don't think I have seen that before.

Anyone else wonder if they may be long lost childhood friends? It kinda feels like it is leading toward them growing up in the same neighborhood. Or maybe she grew up there while he was at college.

Dex-chan lover
@nisor thanks for the chapter! This is one of those special manga's. Please tell me there is a story behind "fo shizzz" don't think I have seen that before.
I don't know about a story, but it means "for sure" and here it is being used as "for real". Which is weird because that already has one, "fo rizzle".

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about a story, but it means "for sure" and here it is being used as "for real". Which is weird because that already has one, "fo rizzle".
"Fo shizzz" I had heard of. "Fo rizzle" is a new one.

When I saw the landmark page 7, I tough that it may happen in Nagasaki city. And it would be logical because Nagasaki has a chinese town. Is there anything to confirm the location ? Like some use of the Nagasaki dialect (Japanese: 長崎弁 Nagasaki ben) ?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, the plot thickens... :thonk:

At least I think that's what's thicc :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
She can't do delivery working alone, which means hiring employees, which means NTR,,,

or more likely a pretty boy who turns out to be her sister.

Users who are viewing this thread