Rengoku ni Warau - Vol. 11 Ch. 60 - Tanuki, The Witness Beneath the Cloudy Sky

😲
Thanks for scanlating the chapters! They bring a lot of joy.
😲
You're sworn siblings guys.
😲

damn thinking about it tanuki must have witnessed a lot of thing happening in that house lmaooooooo

Considering how hard the sworn-siblings thing was pushed, I am... feeling fairly uncomfortable with this development.

Well. At any rate, thanks for continuing to translate this criminally underappreciated series.

Double-page supporter
To be fair they're not related by blood nor were they raised together but if I said someone was like my sibling I 100% would not try and date them.

Whatever! they're only sworn siblings in, like, a few months or so? And it's not like they're siblings since they're small, no? It's still legit! Kyaah!

Double-page supporter
Even adopted siblings can get married to each other so I don't see how this has any problem. Asian countries even have a custom of adopting a boy to the household if they only have daughter. They will raise the boy as their child and as an adopted brother to the daughter but when they come of age, the boy would marry the daughter and inherit the family name. The way Western fans argue about this matter is rather weird. As long as they aren't related by blood, I see no problem. Like in Kagerou Project, 2 adopted siblings like each other and there are fans treated them like they are disgusting or it is real incest.

Users who are viewing this thread