Rengoku ni Warau - Vol. 12 Ch. 69 - The Three Generals, Meeting with Hell

Why do I get that weird feeling that "Okuni" is Baren?? "Okuni's" physique in the latter parts of the chapter suddenly became manlier [i.e., prominence of the Adam's apple; nails are different than the real Okuni's nails (her's is more roundish at the tips, it became more 'squarish'?); and even the eyes though! "Okuni" has smaller eyes and less prominent eyelashes! The real Okuni has rounder eyes and longer lashes.) The real question is, if this is the case, when did the twins swap??

...or maybe, I'm just really over-analyzing this 😅😝

thanks for the scan!

that okuni is def baren. glad hes still alive!

surprised to see morinaga or whatever again, but im good w it. He has an interesting design. Also glad to see botan being cool, and a full on Orochi. Looks like the fight this time will be very different.

@dombhading I was thinking the exact same thing!
It also got me wondering as to where the real Okuni is if the twins really did swap places.

glad to know im not the only one who thought okuni looked different it had to be baren, tho when did they swap places?

this is getting so good sdfvgbgfdsasdfg

as always THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION YALL THE BEST 😭😭😭

Thank you for translating this chapter! Sometimes I think I can't possibly love this series more than I do...and then every new chapter proves me wrong - I love it even more!

Users who are viewing this thread