Rengoku ni Warau - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - The Brazen One, Descending into the Underground

YAY MY FAV TRIO IS BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!! i cried so much reading chapter 51 lkjhgfd (and this one when the ostracized people started fighting)

thank you so much for the translation!!

Those living underground, rising up to help even when they have no obligation to do so after the way they've been treated - what a moment!

Oh, Shishimaru, what are you going to do...

The hard part is knowing how much more emotional pain is ahead. I recently "read" (rather, looked at since I'm not fluent in Japanese) through chapter 69 when it was made available for free, and...this story, I love it so much, even if it makes my heart ache for certain characters.

Thank you for this chapter's translation! Looking forward to the next batch.

Hey is it better than donten ni warau? Im super interested in it but dnw was kinda disappointing.. the cast here looks more diverse and interesting though

Double-page supporter
@zenocide i personally think the main character is boring (he's literally just soramaru 2.0) but the cast is a lot more interesting and the plot's more focused. It's a lot more mature than donten, and I'm pretty sure a lot of main characters are going to die soon, since they're in the middle of the warring states period.

Thank you for scanlating this as usual! the art is beautiful, and the story is great! I hope you live a good life, and eagerly wait as long as it takes!

Users who are viewing this thread