Rent-A-Girlfriend

I pray everyday for kazuya to get his dick wet. he's like the guy in your friend group where everyone has gotten action expect him. when he does get some action they throw a party for him.

Casual sex is ok too, don't need to be in a relationship to have sex with someone, you can hook up with a partner, that gave you his/her consent, just for one night and condoms or other contraceptives exist.
Kazuya is just idolising Mizuhara, Ruka is best girl imo because she knows what she wants.

I have read worse so I'm not gonna drop this series (-_-)

I understand how annoying this series is with the development of romance. One thing I had to remind myself was that the audience is not us. After living here for years I understand what is wrong with romance in Japan. It sets unrealistic expectations and people end up single or committed to a loveless relationship out of fear of starting over. If this manga was at least was addressing the actual obstacles of romance in Japan or something showing how it should or could be instead of what it is right now.

Instead, this manga is a reflection of all of the things wrong with romance in Japan and their plummeting marriage and birthrate. My adult students don't even think they have a chance to find a significant other because of stupidly unrealistic ideals of romance that they feel (rightfully so) are impossible. This is just another story reinforcing misguided ideals of romance. If you like this stuff, cool. Otherwise, don't spend your time on it. It's fantasy but it won't make you feel any better about your actual life.

Tbh, I don’t know why some of you are getting annoyed. But for me, it’s getting better and better. After Mami, now it’s Umi’s turn. Come on! Spice things up! I miss the drama!

This has to be the greatest romcom shonen ever. like i started with the anime cuz i was bored and it easily fell in into my top 5 anime (and ive watched exactly a 93). its litteraly amazing and then i couldnt wait and read the manga and homie this is lit af looking forward to the next chapter

@kai-nagami the funny thing is that
actually Ruka doesn't know what she wants lmao. It's all about the heartbeats going brrrrrrrrrrrr. Besides, she's ruining her own future by obsessing and chasing somebody who won't ever reciprocate her.

Reminder the story is near the anniversary of the forced trial relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Call me crazy, but I like Kazuya as an MC. Sure he does overthink a lot, but I think it's normal to be nervous around a girl you like

I sense impending doom.
Umi is gonna stress our mc out but has no chance himself to get Mizuhara. But Mami.... She's been planning a big one. A real table-flipper. She's gonna rake out Mizu and Ruka in one blow and its gonna be hell for mc tryin to clean up the mess and get himself out of Mami's spiderweb.

are you fucking kidding me? normal you? 177 chapters and not a single fucking development in his character like BRUH
STOP FUCKING blush after just looking at a girl for the sake of cringe was he raised in a bus or something?
he acts as if he is going to ask for marriage
what spice what bruh? nothing happens what he is going to ask if he likes her and he will go all red and escape the question the fuck thins shit
PLEASE do some development is 178 or something

At this point I'm just hoping he gets cucked.

I was really rootin' for ya at the beginning buddy but this shit is getting old.

It was pretty funny and endearing at first. I truly thought it was gonna spin it into, "To have a relationship, you first have to learn to stand on your own two feet" kinda vibe like Snafu.

Then I read over 150 fucking goddamn useless fucking chapters where I get my dick and balls blued, left and fucking right. I'd rather watch the rape scene from Redo Of A Healer in front of my mother for 24 hours straight, then try to enjoy this piece if utter horseshit ever again.

I'm only reading to just see how it ends. I feel like it's dragging it's cunt across the floor at this point and I'm tired of seeing a pussy try to act like a person, and 3 women(mainly Rika and Sumi) have to stick a cock on this spinless fuck. This is worse than the last 30 chapters of Beastars, and I MEAN THAT PERSONALLY.

Yes, I hate how the trajectory of the story has gone. But man, at one point I loved the hell outta this manga because relationships are super fucking hard man. I get why he's shy and nervous and scared to talk to beautiful women. Though honestly, interacting with people that make your nervous is all part of life, y'know?

I have totally gone through that, "Oh shit, I'm single and a total dork. How will I ever get a girlfriend?!" phase. I think everyone goes through a similar phase, but ultimately I think this manga should've went down the, "Learning to have confidence for myself" kind of avenue. Learning to appreciate your own self worth is super difficult without being overly critical of one's self.

I mean, the MC talks to Sumi effortlessly later on and I've always loved seeing those two interact because it reminds me of two very good friends of opposite gender, just trying to explain the whole insanity of the dating enigma.

Users who are viewing this thread