Replica Datte, Koi wo suru. - Ch. 13 - Sweet Things Are A Young Girl's Dream

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! Interpersonal relationship drama aside, the concept of a replica could be used for some interesting things like maybe an assassination and alibi or so (tho i mean if you're gonna be an assassin hopefully you wouldn't reveal your face so easily since it's apparently something 'anyone' can make even if it's not a huge thing everyone knows about)

Dang i'm surprised he was willing to show up to school, even if he didn't expect to see her i wonder how many ppl would've laid low (but dang other than scaring him i'd think that he'd be dragged to turn himself in. If not being scarred for life bc she 'came back to life' or so and never doing shit again but it'd be good if he got a proper punishment)

I wonder if she would be able to die if she did it herself versus someone killing her or the 'original' just never summoning her again

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she would be able to die if she did it herself versus someone killing her or the 'original' just never summoning her again
it would be the later, so far its show that replica was not human, they kind of like shadow clone but have their own unique memory, personality and can get the memory from the original. But the reverse seem to not work, the original seem to not know what the clone's memory nor experience.

this feel like her's dam just broken after holding off for so long and now wonder what her "right" and the meaning of her existance.

Dex-chan lover
it would be the later, so far its show that replica was not human, they kind of like shadow clone but have their own unique memory, personality and can get the memory from the original. But the reverse seem to not work, the original seem to not know what the clone's memory nor experience.

this feel like her's dam just broken after holding off for so long and now wonder what her "right" and the meaning of her existance.
seems like it would be more convenient to absorb the memory in a case when you do wanna go out as opposed to making your replica go to school for you or do little chores and run into someone who wanted to continue a convo from yesterday versus a bestie who would let it slide if you acted awkward

But yeah i can imagine there would be a bit more of a personality change going through trauma and not being able to die /just reviving as if nothing happened

Dex-chan lover
That question at the end man, I really thought things would be fine since she got revived but it just made the existential crisis hits harder.
Indeed, we are in deep waters, if you'll excuse the expression. I can't help wondering if part of what's provoked Nao's crisis is the realization that she is loved, by Aki-kun, Ricchan and even Sunao. That puts an extra edge on the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Really, attempted murder and we're just going to scare him straight...

Dex-chan lover
And then the body of dead God falls on Tokyo, infecting the world with a disease turning humans into salt

Aggregator gang
We will not forgive that ass Hayase just like that right?
Nao might be a replica, but she still feel the pain when she killed by train
and now that accident caused Nao suffer existensial crisis

Supporter
This chap hyped me up but the solution for the murder while Cool for the panel pacing was ass at the writing

Dex-chan lover
Poor replica chan, imagine feeling such horrible harm and perfectly remembering it. And that's adding to her existential doubts and previous neglect :meguuusad:
it would be interesting if she was able to get therapy. or if a therapist believed them and did a replica of themselves and experienced their own life so they could give proper advice/know where they're coming from

Users who are viewing this thread