Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I feel like haughty kids accepting their own 'the strong rule here!' rule being thrown back at them is pretty rare.

Most seem to fall on the extreme end of either refuse to ever acknowledge MC or accept MC as soon as they show off their strength without the need to say anything.

Dex-chan lover
One of the three kids has the face of a stereotypic shounen hero.

One has the face of a sage who will become corrupt out of jealousy and try to NTR the main girl interested in the hero.

One has the face of the enigmatic kind of eyes-always-closed character, who gives the vibes of a traitor, but could turn out to be an ally in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel this should have been an earlier arc? It has some nice character building here.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel this should have been an earlier arc? It has some nice character building here.
Hmmm... Nah, it's fine. It's good there is also some character building like that in mid story. But if you meant the character building in the beginning was a bit lacking, I agree. MC looked quite dull. We got the interaction with his evil brother and with his demon wifu, but those things are too generic. This here was a bit unique as he can handel children surprisingly well and it gave him a bit depth. Something with similar uniqueness (nothing too big) earlier would have given him more outlining. (Instead we only got a harem and a school arc.)

Oh...Mentoring his younger brother adds a bit of uniqueness. His brother is the bud of many jokes, but if he isn't running off to somewhere (or is too annoying) some interactions are fun to watch.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... Nah, it's fine. It's good there is also some character building like that in mid story. But if you meant the character building in the beginning was a bit lacking, I agree. MC looked quite dull. We got the interaction with his evil brother and with his demon wifu, but those things are too generic. This here was a bit unique as he can handel children surprisingly well and it gave him a bit depth. Something with similar uniqueness (nothing too big) earlier would have given him more outlining. (Instead we only got a harem and a school arc.)

Oh...Mentoring his younger brother adds a bit of uniqueness. His brother is the bud of many jokes, but if he isn't running off to somewhere (or is too annoying) some interactions are fun to watch.
Yeah I aws meaning that like it was pretty bare when it came to earlier character development so this would have been nicer earlier and then had something else here for more character development.

Supporter
One has the face of a sage who will become corrupt out of jealousy and try to NTR the main girl interested in the hero.
Is this only a joke or there are sauce manga?
Can you kindly share 😋

Dex-chan lover
Is this only a joke or there are sauce manga?
Can you kindly share 😋
It's not actually what happened in the plot of the series, but he did remind me of "Shin no Nakama's" sage. The same for "Murabito Desu ga Nani ka". I just went for a kind of nondescript plot description for the sake of the joke.

Dex-chan lover
abel should have said this the moment he heard their rule about the strongest being in charge. he even went and used his domain expansion on them.

Jujutsu Kaisen manga changes Gojo's dialogue after fans' complaints ...

Users who are viewing this thread