Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Eargard and the board of skills

Double-page supporter
oh my god, the god are so cute. I don't mind staying with her there. 😂

Jebaited me with that crosswalk, thought Truck-kun was gonna make another appearance but instead the ground swallowed him up

Double-page supporter
Eating chips with chopsticks? are you a fucking psycopath or somehting>?

Dex-chan lover
I'm a sucker when it comes to isekai but man it seems like each isekai I've read have the same authors but used different names😂.

Idk, my mind reacted like a Jackie Meme on the recommendation for using chopsticks to eat chips..
Why not use a plastic wrap instead?

Aggregator gang
So essentially, this God is just a dickhead? They lied about only being able to send him to one world, and they chose "Hell" just because it's fun? Actual WeirdChamp my guy.

Contributor
so sad when the novel has an interesting art and it becomes generic when adapted to manga.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how would worms stab you with wooden objects and cut your limbs cleanly?

@Kuroww Reality is AIDS-compatible. What did you think its omnipotent developer was going to be like?

Dex-chan lover
>using chopsticks to eat chips
for fuck sake japan i know you desperately need to justify eating with 2 sticks in the modern day instead of using knives and forks like normal people but that has to be the most retarded reason i've heard.

@Doomer As far as I've heard it's a lifehack gamer use to eat chips while gaming without getting your hands dirty and smearing it all over your controller/mouse/keyeboard (I think it's not even a japan-only thing but I'm not sure if that only includes weebs)

This is typical Isekai bullshit. Why the hell does he get skill points but the others who came to the world before him didn’t?

Dex-chan lover
Why would you think only Japan uses chopsticks...? Ffs, its a general Asian thing, you know. Ignorance much?

But yes, eating chips with chopsticks is more of a gamer thing, or if you're multitasking in general and want to avoid getting whatever you're touching covered in chip bits.

Dex-chan lover
...Am I the only one that, if I don't want to get stuff on my fingers/hands, I just open the bag of chips and crush a few and use the bag to shovel them in my mouth? No need to have gloves, forks (...?), chopsticks, all you need to do is hold the bag.

>first thing he does is informing God about chopsticks, and they somehow are obvious of their existence
It's going to be one of those shit isekai where the MC introduces shit like "superior Nippon cuisine" and everyone acts like soy sauce is the second coming of Christ, right?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
6th page, guy in isekai manga is standing next to a road going "the light is still red", and then truck-kun doesn't show up. What a timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread