Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Test Result

Dex-chan lover
Oh, wait... he's telling people he's been isekai'd?
Honest to God, there's like a trillion isekai and I think this is the first time this has ever happened.

Fed-Kun's army
@goarachnidlaser IKR?!?! Also, it seems that the ppl in this world are also aware of the whole isekai thing(tho they call them lost people). This manga is great so far!

Aggregator gang
@uchiha007 Its wonderful but funny because Lost people are supposed to be really weak, and I don't remember the last time I read a manga with a weak MC who was isekai'd.

Fed-Kun's army
I was liking this girl more and more.....and then the last scene just threw it all away.......a shame.

There's supposed to be more rank
S Rank
SS Rank
SSS Rank
SSS+ Rank
SSS++ Rank
SSS+++ Rank
Etc.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Zenbonzakura and at the top are the typical OP Isekai Harem MC's who don't register in the guild because they think they are weak

Dex-chan lover
Greaaaaat, another series with an obsessive, gold digger guildstaff girl. Except this time it seems like shes gonna be utterly inexcusable. Time to say the magic words. BEGONE THOT

I don't think she's a gold digger, more like a masochist. She probably got excited by his intimidation from before, and now she knows he's strong.

Harem woman #2. Clumsy cliche knight, thot guildstaff, now we need some elves and beastwomen with a maid/princess slave then we’re complete for the isekai harem!

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, what young women looking for a relationship wouldn't jump at those perfect conditions?

A young (good looking?) person in need of guidance that has massive potential of wealth and fame? I mean, if we want to flip that around, that's like a perfect 10 superwoman walks in and the readers are getting upset that (male) receptionist gets charmed? Honestly it's kinda weird that all the super-cheat level isekai protag's don't have MORE women throwing themselves at them.

Aggregator gang
they don't seem to explain it here, maybe in the next chapter, but in the novel its explained that a huge part of the reason young women will become guild staff members is to look for a husband who is, or will be, strong and able to pull in a good income. thats the reason they deal with the adventurers who are largely brutes, rude, etc. and honestly, you can't really blame them in that world. it's dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread