Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 6 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
That's such Bs Ik he's the apostle or whatever of the goddess of fate but wth
At least the other times when she was involved in changing fate or making coincidences happen it was logical this was such a funny coincidence.
Gaslit her into thinking he's steps ahead

Dex-chan lover
That's such Bs Ik he's the apostle or whatever of the goddess of fate but wth
At least the other times when she was involved in changing fate or making coincidences happen it was logical this was such a funny coincidence.
Gaslit her into thinking he's steps ahead
At first I was simply thinking that Mc just felt her killing intent again after all she seems to be leaking it everywhere or maybe he felt it because it’s luka’s killing intent.

But nope it’s like you said it’s bs….

also not that I’m complaining but why was luka naked?

Dex-chan lover
At first I was simply thinking that Mc just felt her killing intent again after all she seems to be leaking it everywhere or maybe he felt it because it’s luka’s killing intent.

Thank you I was also wondering is she was naked or if it was just how the angle was at the time

Dex-chan lover
He shot an arrow by accident that happened to fly through countless walls only to strike the magic circle by pure coincidence.
z6H2cB8.png

Man, I'm getting so much mileage out of this.

Double-page supporter

it looks like her spell is backfired or some drawback on the spell casting process

Users who are viewing this thread