Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

@BizarreShit title is called like that because technically he is inferior. in the isekai world, humans from our world are called inferior because they always stay at level 1 and can't level up. humans who got isekai'd always die because they're weak and are *inferior*. the title refers to his human body which cannot level up hence the inferiority.

This is so fucking stupid. I love trashy power fantasies, but this is unreadable. He isn't even that op, when every fight takes ten years for him to win, while acting like such a bitch and not using his brain. It baffles me why he does not farm points by killing random monsters, and he for some reason just "doesn't want to kill clearly shitty humans". He could just farm thousands of points and actually know how to fight and become op instead of going out and being a weak ass simp. Read Arifureta. Does almost everything right unlike this bullshit story filled with naivete and stupidity. ARIFURETA

@sweatyman123

I'll do you one better. If it says reincarnated, has a kirito lookalike or generic black hair, black clothes, and swords with one or two girls most likely a beastgirl cuz author fetish on the cover with a very bright and soft art style 90% of the time its generic trash and you can just trow tropes together and you'll probably have the story without even reading it.

This is going to get an anime but solo leveling wont?

(Wont actually get an anime but just making a point)

wtf is that the only good thing are the skills kind of i had hopes that its going to be a darksouls in isekai form cause most isekais are way too op or way too weak there is nothing in between
and the skills have 0 screen time
but he got fucking op skills again

I managed to read 5 chapters while working my night shift and I got so sick of it already that it's impressive, I've never dropped an isekai crappy series before, no matter how bad it may be.

I know there's people who love this kind of generic bs, and I'm one of those too, but this one is just an overload of generic trash and I doubt I'll even remember what the previous chapter was about in less than one day.

@Aurazel

i agree with you. it's shitty that a lot of crappy IP's get anime's or OVA's... but im not sure if you know, but Solo Leveling is Korean, and they don't get adaptations, even if Manwha is on the rise lately.

I'm glad the times are changing though. Netflix and crunchyroll have taken on Korean IP's and are adapting them themselves. They already did Noblesse, God of high school ,and Tower of God.

Hopefully down the line, Korean "anime" is more of a thing and we get some good representation with some good studios. I'd love to see "The Breaker", The Legendary moonlight sculptor, The Second Coming of Gluttony, or The Strongest Florist.

But on the topic of this manga.. it is bad. I'll stick with it a little longer.. but probably not.

Heroine's armor design is painful to look at. From top to bottom: Maid-style hair lace, Tiara?, Dress shirt, Shiny plate armor, Swimsuit, Hot pants, Chaps (Cowgirl style), Leather boots? Bare unprotected skin on arms, neck, shoulders, hips, thighs. Heavy metal plates protect only boobs, shoulders (partial), elbows, knees. Her style does not match anything else shown in the manga. Only the gate guard is clearly shown wearing armor. Other adventurers don't use armor? Also, how does what she is wearing on her head stay on? I don't understand Japanese character design sensibilities. Hit the randomize button once and your character is ready for the cover?

Here is the rule: if the title contains inferior, weakest, trash, useless, or underestimated
THEY DO NOT LIE. Because the story is truly completely garbage and can damage your brain cells every time you read it.

People who see the MD's rating and think this is something decent, please check Novelupdate ratings dan reviews. They do great review and even sometime write an essay just to review a series, Novelupdate review doesn't lie unlike MD where shitty series got a boost

Kind of interesting when they introduce new characters, but not a lot else going on. Maybe it’s too early to tell, but chapters are short and plot / character development / world building isn’t really going anywhere. Alright to read if you’re bored but don’t expect too much just yet.

Fed-Kun's army
It's like it's someone took a statistical average of all isekais and combined them into a series. Honestly it's not that bad mainly because it follows the tropes so heavily nothing goes wrong. You got dark hair is bad, evil looking guy going evil things, scary trainer, heroine/waifu, love triangle for no reason, op magic, op sword, god that's a girl, Japanese worker with bad boss, adventurer card, guild, one hiting monster, bullying mc because he's "weak"... If a coloring book was readable, this would be it. I flip through quickly enough so it's basically just simulating my retinas and I am pretty sure I didn't miss anything.

This is one of those it's 6 am in the morning, I didn't sleep, and I don't know what I am doing with my life series. I predict this will be an anime series at some point. Every time an actually original series is axed, I will think of this and weep.

@4altera you must've a really low IQ to not understand such a simple, cliche and predictable story.... Don't worry, with enough knowledge you'll improve. But stupidity can't be cured so stay away from it.

@Cheso_No_Akuma who hurt you kid? does your mom doesn't love you? Really need to satisfy your little ego to strangers on the internet eh?
Don't worry with enough life experience you'll find peace. But mental trauma from childhood hard to be cured so please consult a professional.

Users who are viewing this thread