Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

@Kitsune_Hellscythe, He was very clearly isekaid, not reincarnated into the future. And he wasn't the strongest either, he was just some pushover whose only joy in life was playing videogames. And because he's familiar with games, the power scaling should be extremely obvious when he uses his eyes and takes a look around it's really not that complex. Double-check to see if you got the right manga, cause it doesn't sound like we're talking about the same thing.

@asdfgh Hey man, thanks for taking the time out of your life to personally pick me out and tell me this; I hope you have a wonderful day.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga plot is fucking bland asf. Dont waste your time

Why the hell is this 10 pages a chapter for a MONTHLY manga? This manga is terrible for that reason alone. Short as hell, no content in that short time, and stupid cliffhangers.

So, when is Beerus going to descend and erase this planet and everyone there? Nobody is distinct other than the group of tropes they embody. I couldn't give less fucks about the mc and world.

Basically this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e34mWWLWjZg&ab_channel=Animepolis

This is basically the exact same story I've already read several times. So at best, this deserves a rating of 5, because it has no unique elements or twists.

It's the same extremely OP MC that for some reason doesn't realize he is OP. Surrounded by women that want to fuck him, without realizing it.
Strong enough to enact real change and embark on an epic journey, but instead just wants to chill out and pick herbs like the extreme loser he is.

An MC like that is boring, and thus the story surrounded such an MC will be boring.

This is not very good. It's extremely cliche with OP MC and no interesting mechanics to speak of. Even cliche characters can be interesting if you put them in interesting situations, but as it is the main character just goes through standard adventures where they are too good at everything.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, "inferior" means there's a loophole which lets him do everything? Just the title alone makes me want to not read, and I actually like isekai. : /

Why are people obsessed with characters with absolutely no flaws? It makes the story boring as fuck.

A Japanese working adult cant be this dense, I mean yeah it mentioned him being taken advantage of cos of his stupidity or is that politeness?? But still dude, youre a goddamn grownup yet you act like youve been raised in a Christian household who is also homeschooled and have neveer been thought of sex-ed. Like have you never looked at your dick before?? Have you never touched yourself?? Airheaded characters are sometimes cute, but not this one.

Dex-chan lover
Don't you love it when a capable character stands by and watches a life and death battle.

Users who are viewing this thread