Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

It's obvius that guild staff is scheming something. That villain beard says evirything

Oh! An inferior person...okay. i mean, sure..i'll bookmark this, it's isekai..i dont care if he's the most inferior fcker as long as it has an isekai/reincarnation tag. Auto bookmark, i dont give a fck about the plot.

Dex-chan lover
So another cliche isekai with an overpower MC that met god huh ?

Thank you so much, I was getting bored already <3

Fed-Kun's army
Seems a pretty typical isekai, I am in, tho short chapters should die :D

Writing seems fairly bad, saved only by the fact he didn't immediately kill the powerful monster in the first monster encounter.

It needs more chapters to tell if it's truly generic trash or not

Considering the slow updates on the raws, this series probably will take a while to progress. If the series doesn't get some popularity it won't get 30 chapters before New year's, and that is being optimistic.

Fed-Kun's army
the art is a little better than the usual isekai manga, but I can't find a single thing that makes this special. Even has the save girl from goblin scene.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao how many mangas ate there with the same shitty main theme? MC supposed to be low rank, commoner, villager, E rank, the weakest of weakest, etc etc etc, and then acquiring a cheat skill or whatever shit they call it lmao

But the cover art is great xD

Users who are viewing this thread