Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 6 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Huh? Is the chapter alright? It seems like it a part chapter? Or not?
?.?...

Dex-chan lover
These guys are even dumber than I thought last chapter, leaving the house open for sale even more times after scamming the town's most powerful wizard and the feudal lord and now they're calling goons on adventurer's guild personnel (and said mage).

This should call for an Isekai Darwin Award.

Inflated prices of housing is not really what I want to be reading about in my escapist fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
These guys are even dumber than I thought last chapter, leaving the house open for sale even more times after scamming the town's most powerful wizard and the feudal lord and now they're calling goons on adventurer's guild personnel (and said mage).

This should call for an Isekai Darwin Award.
This is literally the dumbest scam. Ignoring who they're scamming, just the whole concept of selling the same property multiple times is dumb.

If they really wanted to make money in reality scams, they should have sold time shares.

Dex-chan lover
This is just a bad execution of the scam. You don't sell the same property to two people in the same area if you also have local offices; you want to sell the property to people from different areas who likely won't visit or use the property themselves.

That's like basic con artistry 101; if you're gonna lie, make it very, very hard to verify.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes lets call thr goons on a powerfull Adventurer surely they will get dem lolk
Not just a powerful adventurer, they may not know who they are, but they DO know she's the freaking leader of the adventurer's guild, and thus would definitely have some on speed dial, so yeah, really stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Not just a powerful adventurer, they may not know who they are, but they DO know she's the freaking leader of the adventurer's guild, and thus would definitely have some on speed dial, so yeah, really stupid.
Marie is just a receptionist, the guild master/branch leader is Aaron. Still stupid though (if these goons turn out to be guild members they might even recognize her more than the actual leader).

Users who are viewing this thread