The Frozen Player Returns

In Mangatx there are 20 chapters go there if you want to read more. I think we have caught up with the raw's so I guess updates will be slow. (Rip autocorrect)

@FireEmperor umm, mangatax isn’t a site. Are you talking about mangatx? That’s an aggregator. Chapters been on reaper’s website for a day now.

@ReinkarnierterMungo well, its sometimes easier to read on agregator, i dont encourage it but i dont blame them either, way before manga turtle or how where those traitors called i never thought of these sites as bad one, now i read mostly using mangadex but there are some Times, some stories that has English chapters completely deleted either by Group or some politics n stuff, i was Reading some on disaster scans Official site but one day they had a month long maintenance

how do you make a protagonist this boring. solo leveling's protagonist has more specks of personality than this

Power Uploader
@Szerwonyskarabeusz17 month long maintenance - meaning the group won't even release the chapters so if they aren't on the groups website they won't be anywhere else. XD

If you don’t like it don’t read it lol idk why come out of your way to hate , like there’s a whole genre with the same plot , at least this is a bit different geez

@Szerwonyskarabeusz17 thats fair, reaper in particular delete their work when a series is licenced as an ethical consideration which a lot of readers dont care about. But if it is available in a place the translator approves of, their own website or dex, id encourage people to read there first.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing on this entire page has anything to do with the actual story. Last I read this around chpt 20, it was boring and the MC was insufferable. Does that improve or change?

It's interesting at first... but the protagonist is too overpowered without a counterpoint to contrast against him. So it becomes a shallow power fantasy.

Supporter
You can read the official translated webnovel over at wuxiaworld. It's an awesome story. I'm excited to read the comic. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread