Returning Girlfriend - Ch. 10

Yes...new chapter...thank you for the chapter...manhwa ini mengingatkanku Craving...Dadaku nyesek melihat itu...entah kenapa aku ingin sekali mengerti jalan cerita manhwa craving setelah chapter 17 .tapi menurutku manhwa RG cukup seru buatku

It seems like the MC was the real target. Whoever drugged and raped his girlfriend probably texted him from her phone on Christmas Eve since she never picked up... fucked his girl on film and got her to insult him... and then left her tied up in a box outside his home for him to find. This quickly needs to move to figuring out who the assholes are and avenging his girl.

I doubt it. There's already a high probability that she was raped in that video, and who knows what she went through off-camera. Having her get raped again would be too much.

bruh this not even cliffhanger, I wasnt even reach it and someone kick me fall from the cliff

She wasn't raped, she is a sex addict and she was filmed without consent though. She is acting like she was raped and being stupid just so the mc won't throw her away and this ends with an open harem route

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Nikfire:
Wait. So the humiliation tattoo and injection marks were to help sell the story? Did she tie herself up or did she have accomplices? Walking naked in the snow was an act too?! That’s some heavy commitment.

@Boronore I don't have the whole story but that was what my friend told me what he could understand when he read the raws on nhentai and what I could grasp from what I saw from the raws i might be missing some stuff

Dex-chan lover
@Nikfire seems pretty clear that she was drugged and raped. Even her mental state right now isnt of someone who did that willingly. I think your friend was just messing with you.

https://nhentai.net/g/331964/ its fake she confessesin the shower @shionsinx why that's why the tl put spoiler on my comment it wasn't just my friend but I also looked at it as well

the spoilers i read said
she was regularly going to gangbang parties already before being drugged and filmed, so she was already a slut even before.

Users who are viewing this thread