Revenge of the Baskerville Bloodhound - Vol. 1 Ch. 74

I was so confused until I saw the jump in chapter number. While the gap is disappointing, it's exciting to see there's a bunch of material left to wait for!

Why the hell are you doing this on this Manhwa as well, what the hell is wrong with you, and yet again you upload a chapter that skips several others in between, like with Overgeared.

Dex-chan lover
I was so confused until I saw the jump in chapter number. While the gap is disappointing, it's exciting to see there's a bunch of material left to wait for!

Why the hell are you doing this on this Manhwa as well, what the hell is wrong with you, and yet again you upload a chapter that skips several others in between, like with Overgeared.
??? just to clarify, the chapters up to 73 are translated by reaper scans, they just aren't all updated here. Don't know about this group or their site but they have been done and available for awhile, just not all here.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah some aren't uploaded here. Pomi twintailss 😊😊😊 grampa hugo is shooo wholesome, also when tf will bichir meet camyu again? I know I'm an Aiyen stan but she deserves to see him safe and sound too

Users who are viewing this thread