Revenge of the Iron-Blooded Sword Hound - Vol. 1 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes "History isn't a single narrative, but thousands of alternative narratives. Whenever we choose to tell one, we are also choosing to silence others. Human." It means that your own story isn't the only one and that other's stories matter just as much. In literature it can be easy to forget that the side characters in stories should also have lives outside the plot. So when authors make their characters question how to value their own stories vs. other's stories I enjoy the book a lot more.

Dex-chan lover
... Im ok with this. Hugo turned out like he did cause of all the rage he had for losing the treasures in his life. He was blinded by it.

Now he has the happiness that he needs to break from that path.

I think this is better then Revenge. Why let the same events of the past happen as they did? Change the people around you, use your knowledge to better the future.

I like this route better then straight revenge.

The Happy Grandpa angle will be nice.

My working theory for a while was that the Hugo from the future was someone else who replaced him, and now knowing Set has been replaced by a demon I bet the same thing happens to Hugo
I concur with this theory, I can't see this Hugo doing what he did in MC's first life. Demonic possesion seems to be the best explanation

Users who are viewing this thread