Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Who are those people? The peepers? Making sure they do the deed? It's like a reality show. Their every move being taped for all to see. Love blooming from all the dangers
Many thanks

to be fair, I got it should have meant "cute". But honestly, nope, that's not the word I'd have used there. xD

Thank you for the TL ♡

I love them together, they're like an old married couple and it's adorable ♡♡♡♡♡

AND she's knowledgable about magic stuffs wow POWER COUPLE hello

Thanks for the update!! 🙏

I love their chemistry, they get along together so naturally whether they’re bickering or flirting 😄. Plus they both have so much personality and I personally find they never come off as annoying ; though ymmv.

She’s haughty and spoiled but also intelligent and capable in her own way. It makes her growth so much more rewarding. I love the way she tries to tries to either charm, annoy, or tease Kyros into doing stuff for her. And how sometimes she fails at cajoling him once he decides on a course of action. There’s this wonderful push and pull between them.

It's almost time for them to get out of the island & we'll see how powerful this couple 😆

Thanks for the chapter!

They really are like an old married couple. It's amusing to watch.🤣
and it seems that she's more knowledgeable in magic than she's letting on.

Thank you so much for the chapter!!❤️ I assume this will be dropped soon since Tappytoon is officially picking it up. So, thank you for all the chapters!!

this is dragging a bit long imo. who sends a couple to force them into a marriage and at the same time seems like death at each turn they take? can we pick up the pace a little?????
XD*keeps reading regardles*

Thank you for the chp🙈😊

Still, waiting for the story to progress more. Introductions and stuff are taking a while now. I hope by 20th chp we'll get to somewhere in the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread