Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

He's falling... He's falling sooooo hard... That's too cute!😍
Thanks for the double update, I'm going to sleep on a good mood thanks to those two mischevious ones.

I want their relationships to begin!!!

Thank you for the double update! <3

Dex-chan lover
Aahh he has... Fallen! I wanted him to hold out for a little while longer
Many thanks

Her bad b*tch vibes seriously busting at the end, and I KNOW she about to deal some serious ass whooping here 😂😂🤧

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't her parents order the maids to prepare her for the wedding? It's not really their fault if they were forced into the situation too. They probably had no idea about the island. Hell she said herself, the maids were raised to do what they were ordered to do.

How did she get to the maids though? That's what I want to know...yeah it feels like something was skipped

I'm conflicted between wanting them to hookup and wanting them not to just to spite everybody. Can't wait to watch that Prince go down hard with their revenge.

Ty for the double update!!!

Aww, I love how smooth they are, they just vibe so well with each other, I do want to see their revenge but I do want to see this marriage getting cuter, I can feel the se*ual tension now. Tnks a lot for all the chapters~ omo<3

Dex-chan lover
@Yumesel
It has more or less already. For 1, they are actually married. But in terms of actual relationships, idk about you, but from my experience, most girls only let a very few amount of people take care of their hair for them. And even fewer just let someone grab them as much as he does. Both are in all but the word, clearly, at least at the dating phase.

@JavelinJoe
Yes, I totally agree with your thoughts. But you know that sometimes they still act weird when they're around each other.
They don't think they're dating or anything. This is what I meant while writing my comment. ☺️

Otherwise, of course, their relationship is getting better and better. And they behave like lovers from time to time unconsciously. However, I can't wait for this to be conscious. 🧡

Users who are viewing this thread