Reverse Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

13 chapter skip AND it’s all out of order? Must be a full moon tonight or something

Guys, you should start reading out of Mangadex, it's been 4 months since Chapter 48 (season 1 final) is out...

(full disclosure, I haven't read the chapter, and I'm replying under the assumption that it is actually chapter 49, and not just a troll chapter)
This is hardly the first time I've seen a sniper pop out of nowhere and release their own translation of a chapter far ahead of where the previous group left off. There must be some underlying cause for this to keep happening on different series by different group.

Can someone with more insight into the translating community explain why this keeps happening? I can't for the life of me piece together a logical explanation, but then again, I'm hardly the most informed on the topic.

Up to chapter 48 was already up on other sites in September. This Is season 2, asura gave afterlife the translation up to 48 back on september 18th and they sat on it for awhile. This aint a snipe

Fed-Kun's army
Why u so far away skipping sir? Or this just normal counting?

Yeah I read chapter 48 months ago and have been waiting for the chapters to get caught up to season 2, but the translators like going at a snails pace.

There are 48 chapters on other site so, why don't you guys the one who says "you should delete this". Look for the manhwa on another site first before you guys commenting like that.

@spreader26 you should go look for this manhwa at another site or google before you commenting " fuck off and delete this."

ReadKomik did up to 48 back in August. They're not hosting it on their site anymore but other sites sniped it from them so it can still be found. It wasn't as clean and understandable as some of the big groups but the fights played out right and you could get the main gist of it. Some truly glorious fights leading up to this latest chapter.

Group Leader
Honestly I don't read on aggragators as they earn money from other peoples hard work also the quality makes me too sad! :( Well we are off hiatus so expect the other releases to speed up too.

It was 2months since the last release and all other groups messaged us first as it had not been 3 months yet there were 3 other groups who wanted to pick up rv, (maybe more I am not a manager) we also got a small joint too! :) One of the managers cares alot about rv so we won't be dropping it and we are going to be catching up very soon. ^_^

Don't tell them to delete this btw eh it does not matter that much we will be caught up very very soon anyway. ^^

Dex-chan lover
this series is cursed with irregular updates and drops from left and right. sadge.

Users who are viewing this thread