Revival Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 93

Mad hound is on the loose, now let's see if mr bad heart dies first from heart attack or will get mowed down...

she better not fucking die i swear, also ADULT TERROR MAN! i wish we got to see his face but long hair on him looks cool

Fed-Kun's army
if that's Min Jung Woo from Terror man, then what about that time in terror man
Suk Hwan appeared watching the news with Jung Woo still a kid?

Power Uploader
@RiceNipple Jung Woo and Min-hyuk are a couple years older than Suk Hwan. In the scene you refer to, he wasn't a kid, it was at the end of the first season and he was taking his college entrance examinations that day. Suk Hwan was still in secondary school (from how he looked, but it could even be late middle) when he was watching the news about Jung Woo attacking that bridge to demand the release of the police chief and other prisoners.

Dex-chan lover
...aaaand we're back to it being good! I still don't want the girl to die, but this time it won't feel like absolute bullshit if she does.

The funny thing is, if Min-hyuk just approached Suk Hwan like a normal human being and not a psychopath, he could've probably hired discount jesus to help him with revenge. Or hell, just set up an attack on Suk Hwan and make it seem like his enemies did it before he ever revealed himself to him.

I would kill this bastard even if it mean the girl death.

He killed so much innocent people. And he will probably kill a lot more.
Here the justice is to kill him.

Talking with him is an error . Mc got tricked.

@Invader_Retro what, how? i've stopped reading terror man ever since he dyed his hair(no reason in particular just wanted to stack up a phew chapters before i binged them all at once).
is it the same universe?

Terror man has appeared, the Chairman was his friend from grade school. This series led to Terror Man and back again. I wanna know what kind of monster he has become in this world now as he is grown up now. But aside from that there is now his reason to properly kill him, just fu#&8ed up.

Group Leader
there's a movie coming called "terroman vs. revival man". this chapter might have given the reason for their beef.

@MangaOverAnime you can see his adult face in Distant Sky at the end of season 4 if I remember correctly. different art style though.

I know drawing a character in a different artstyle is not that easy but that doesn't even look like him

tall terror man. ah, the classic case of short timid high schooler becomes more assertive thus making him tall and handsome, literally.

Users who are viewing this thread