Ri-chan - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the realization that you're still a failure after a fun day of relaxation. Thankfully, I'm in a better place now, but if all you have is a soulless part time job, it really gets to you. At least with a soulless full time job, you feel more self-sufficient.

Dex-chan lover
All work and no play makes for a creatively empty person. Gotta have fun when ya can!
That’s so RIDICULOUSLY important, it cannot ever be understated. Time and time again, when asked about how to do xyz, authors and composers and artists always say “live a fulfilling life”. You cannot make interesting art without being an interesting person. And you cannot be an interesting person without doing interesting things.

It’s one of those things that can CRUSH someone with real “talent” into the ground. Talent is, by and large, an ability to understand and/or perform a task faster than others without as much effort. It’s NOT enough to make something truly unique and interesting. Your life’s experiences are what do that. Even if those experiences are only in your own mind, that’s still needed.

Find interests, practice and develop yourself. Then you’ll make good art.

Dex-chan lover
she loves music, it's understandable.

she was so immersed in try to enter in the college that she just forgot the feeling of do it for love, it's time for her remeber it

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, depression usually comes with an inner critic that is overpowering sometimes, sadly only resulting in giving up.

Easy slam dunk MC. :thumbsup: "Yes, everyone has a right to be happy."
While the sentiment behind that is well-meaning, actually saying it to a person in such a mental state is not helpful at all. There is nothing easy about this.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, depression usually comes with an inner critic that is overpowering sometimes, sadly only resulting in giving up.

While the sentiment behind that is well-meaning, actually saying it to a person in such a mental state is not helpful at all. There is nothing easy about this.
It can easily come off as ingenuine or empty. It's quite complicated indeed.

Interesting how she is "fixing" herself on her own, she is not just fully depending on the protag to heal, he is there more as her "life raft" as she gets her life back in order.
But man. High school Ri-chan just makes my heart sink. She's so full of life and excitement just to know that little cinnamon buns world is gonna crumble. But like you said, she's pulling herself up. I dont even want to call him protag. That's Ri-chan. But the male lead is there as a pure support and that shoulder to lean on.

Dex-chan lover
Not me totally trying to disconnect as much as possible after reading the last panel, nope definitely not me, no siree, heavens no, perish the thought

Idk why i feel related to this one

For me it feels like its illegal for me to have fun or to feel joy in the midst of a certain problem.

Dont worry abt me. Note that We Only Live Once, so try to make it fullfilling on yourself or to anyone as possible as you could

Contributor
I'm taking a bit of splash damage from this one...

Tatsu-nii's time to shine, she's feeling much doubt and needs someone to support her for this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread