Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 12 Ch. 65 - Like A Butterfly Effect

Dex-chan lover
Comparing physically powerful girls with gorillas is some kind of specific Japanese meme? I'm already tired of counting how many times I hear a joke about this in various animanga. But in general, I had already started to forget how impressively beautiful the characters in this manga are, but the translation of this chapter reminded me of that.

Aggregator gang
I think it's just me but that last page is so true. I myself always go for the long haired one, except for Ichika (quintuplet) in my book she's still the best girl between the 5.

I think it's just me but that last page is so true. I myself always go for the long haired one, except for Ichika (quintuplet) in my book she's still the best girl between the 5.
oh boy mentioning a best girl from quintuplets? that's gonna start a war in the comments. But that gives me an idea whatI could add to that page which you'll probably see by the time you read this

Fed-Kun's army
Ichika is my top 2 as well. No matter how much the fan base hates her for the single mistake which she later apologised for. Yotsuba is literally the last person I wanted Futaro to end up with.

Despite the weirdness of this, I think it was a good move to make this into a triangle. Their love research just became a Variation-finding comparative research.

Dex-chan lover
I keep the series up to date on BATO so it's all there
Just as a FYI - "I'm sorry" is IRL as well as in Manga a Japanese shorthand for "This relationship ain't working out" (or is dead in the water in case it's a reply to a confession).

There's recorded cases of foreigners with Japanese GF not realizing they've been broken up with just because they didn't understand the full significance of a text message of just "I'm sorry".

Double-page supporter
you surely remember the "red string of fate" superstition that's specific to Asia. Yotsuba was chose despite her hair because she was the. very first person that guy interacted with, diegetic timeline-wise.
all Manga does it all of the time, I personally am sick and tired of it. but that's just how it is

Users who are viewing this thread