Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 13 Ch. 71 - Science Fell In Love And Confessed Their Feelings

Dex-chan lover
They just put in a cliffhanger at the end of the volume so people will buy the next one. It's probably nothing big ( :aquadrink: )

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming she's going to reject him at first for some reason, but I hope it won't take long for them to become a couple.

Double-page supporter
Well, the confession looks not very serious. Ibarada cringed.

I have to disagree. Coming from Kosuke, this was probably about as serious as it could've been, honestly. (and props to him for just coming right out and saying it, too—no embarrassment, and little to none of the usual comically exaggerated theatrics)

I think Ibarada's reaction is meant to convey something along the lines of conflicted anguish. Like she'd been secretly hoping for this the entire time (obviously), but also dreading it in some way because of her own circumstances (i.e what we know so far about her family situation and such) making things a lot more complicated than they seem.
She's probably going to reluctantly turn him down, thinking it's for the best, thus leading to an entire arc about her issues and helping her overcome them so she can reciprocate Kosuke's feelings in earnest and with a clear conscience.

I have to disagree. Coming from Kosuke, this was probably about as serious as it could've been, honestly. (and props to him for just coming right out and saying it, too—no embarrassment, and little to none of the usual comically exaggerated theatrics)

I think Ibarada's reaction is meant to convey something along the lines of conflicted anguish. Like she'd been secretly hoping for this the entire time (obviously), but also dreading it in some way because of her own circumstances (i.e what we know so far about her family situation and such) making things a lot more complicated than they seem.
She's probably going to reluctantly turn him down, thinking it's for the best, thus leading to an entire arc about her issues and helping her overcome them so she can reciprocate Kosuke's feelings in earnest and with a clear conscience.
Hit the nail on the head. It's all up to date on BATO up to 89, I'm just going back and making fixes for reupload.

Dex-chan lover

I think that she's in shock that he said that out loud...

Users who are viewing this thread