Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Proof 17: STEM students fell in love, so they tried doing a drinking party.

Dex-chan lover
Since they mention prime numbers, the fun thing about number theory and prime numbers is thanks to factorisation, prime numbers kind of made up ever other numbers. Since we know there are infinite number of prime number, thanks to Euclid, we have this series of numbers that basically construct every other number. If you ponder it a little, it's kind of amazing. As the number of numbers increase, the gap between prime also increases as the primes start to fill up more gaps between one prime to the next. You would think there is a limit to prime, as one would imagine at some point, there are so many primes that they cover the entire number line, preventing those numbers from being factorised, but apparent there isn't.

prime numbers are bad, but are worse than odd numbers

good numbers are even or an even part of a number

2 and 4 are good numbers, 5 is ok because it can be evenly put into 25 (and therefore 100 which makes it good)

even though 16 can be divided by 4 it still isn't a good number because it isn't round

17 is the worst number

thank you for listening to my TED talk

#PrimeNumbersAreBad #EvenGang

Dex-chan lover
@dankdevice Well, but 16 is 10000 in binary cuz it's 2^4. It's a perfect square and a square of a square. You don't get much awesomer than 16 if you like things that are even and divisible.

"torasuke drank too much spyrtus" ???
"his diving club style of drinking" ???
torasuke doing PAB style!!
wut? this manga has same universe with grand blue??

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me theres 3 more volumes of this goodness untouched?

Aggregator gang
And here we go to another I-don't-remember-anything trope... which is still funny to witness.

“Diving club” style of drinking, eh? Can’t be related to Grand Blue. That’s purely a diving manga. With lots of water. That often gets paired with a lighter to check its purity.

I can't wait for Summer Chapter.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But this month already fall seasion.. Oh well..

Dex-chan lover
Nice Grand Blue reference.

A $3000 prize for finding a bigger prime number? Maybe I should try.

Users who are viewing this thread