Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Science fell in love, so they tried love consultation.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think "mull" is the right word for what those two genius idiots are doing.

She's right. You don't have to think about it so much. Just feel it. But you can think about it in any amount you want. Even as much as those two.

The way they're emphasizing "normal girl", you'd think they wouldn't count being a scientist.

You can stay like that forever. But only as long as that's what you want.

Ah, yes, the famous "it's for a friend" excuse. I can't recall the last time it was actually for a friend...

She asks why she asked him? What did she think he would respond with? Anything other than what he always does?

In layman's terms, this is just weighing the pros and cons. It is a good way to decide things. Though most people tend to rank the parts, rather than giving them numbers.

The "toss a coin" method mentioned in the afterword is actually relatively effective. The point isn't to actually go through with what the coin tells you, but to think about what that makes you feel. Does it feel right, or do you feel you're missing out on the other choice?

Dex-chan lover
At least the author is foreshadowing where the story is going to go in the future properly.

Dex-chan lover
Phrase "...she'd inherit the dojo by no means..." on page 7 feels a bit unnatural to me. Is it proper English to place "by no means" after the verb, and not before?

Users who are viewing this thread