Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 8 Ch. 41 - Science Fell in Love, so I Tried to Prove It

Dex-chan lover
Correct! Finally! Love is a choice, so it's completely subjective, not objective! It may not always be a conscious or voluntary choice, but it is a choice nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
That color is dangerously close to the BADMAN shirt color, so I will be making a purchase for this spring.

Dex-chan lover
Sneak attack!

They sure love their crane games.

The same masticatory organ is also used for communicating. Are you suggesting that's also incomprehensible?

I like the contrast in art style for her on page 10.

I've read enough manga to know that you don't have to realise you're in love someone to be in love with someone.

"Who cares whether or not we're in love, so long as I'm with you."
Words to live by. Think they've got their answer right there.

Correct! Finally! Love is a choice, so it's completely subjective, not objective! It may not always be a conscious or voluntary choice, but it is a choice nonetheless.
If it's not voluntary, is it really a choice?

Dex-chan lover
If it's not voluntary, is it really a choice?
It is! Because once you're aware of it, you can change it. The body make choices for the mind all the time, but the mind can only change them once it's aware. Like breathing. The body decides to breathe on it's own, but an aware mind can change that (at least temporarily).

Also, it may not always be voluntary, but you can consciously choose to love someone, even if you don't immediately feel that way.

Dex-chan lover
It is! Because once you're aware of it, you can change it.
To me that means changing it (or not) is the choice, not before you've done it voluntarily.

Also, it may not always be voluntary, but you can consciously choose to love someone, even if you don't immediately feel that way.
Love is one of those tricky things when it comes to choice. You can affect it, but it's not entirely controllable. And it differs a lot between people.

Dex-chan lover
To me that means changing it (or not) is the choice, not before you've done it voluntarily.

Love is one of those tricky things when it comes to choice. You can affect it, but it's not entirely controllable. And it differs a lot between people.
You love being contrary, don't you? That's fine. You can have the last word if it's that important to you.

I love you anyway. 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread