Rinko-chan to Himosugara - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Girl in Powder Pink

Dex-chan lover
This whole chap I was like:

"Look author we all know what you're doing with these cute moments, no one is falling for this false hope.

Just rip the band aid off already and get on with the drama so we can stop this illusion that this is a wholesome story."

Supporter
I am unsure what to expect, hes been to kind to secretly be evil, based on her obsession and anger... he eventually leaves but his attitude and actions are somewhat sincere. But its not like some rando can just live with these people forever.
He def isn't evil, he's just naive or something like that
And he doesn't understand how his actions affect the feelings of others around him
he wants to be carefree but others want salvation from him, which is just themselesv projecting something on him due to their traumas

Dex-chan lover
This girl seems dangerous. I hope she won't hurt Rinko

Thanks a lot for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she's obviously not refering to the little girl in front of her. She assumes he's with the mom

This whole chap I was like:

"Look author we all know what you're doing with these cute moments, no one is falling for this false hope.

Just rip the band aid off already and get on with the drama so we can stop this illusion that this is a wholesome story."
why not both drama and wholesome?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
Begone, we don't want your unkindness here!

Users who are viewing this thread