Rinko-chan to Himosugara - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - My Family (2)

Dex-chan lover
I’m really loving this series, but I really hope it doesn’t go down the dark path and she gets worse.

I’m glad the dude cares about her enough to recognize how she’s likely not gonna go down a good enough path if things continue as they are, and I hope he finds a way around things.

I still wish his x girlfriend person who knows about them would should up more in the story, as I think that he is changing for the better, and with a shared goal they may be able to help her. But I know it’s wishful thinking and that they may relapse into the mess again.

loving the series, thank you for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
I think this series is going to have a happy ending. Look at the first page in Chapter 1. I think she married or lives with someone, maybe with Haruno (they are only a few years apart), and maybe he starts getting his shit together and starts working to take care of her or something.

Fed-Kun's army
But then again, she said that the person she lives with is the one waiting for her to come home.
Maybe Haruno is still a bum and Rinko is the one working???

Dex-chan lover
it's only a matter of time til the 'new' wife does something incompetent and also gets abandoned unless she has some kinda' rich' family and a better reputation where it'd reflect badly on him to leave

I’m really loving this series, but I really hope it doesn’t go down the dark path and she gets worse.

I’m glad the dude cares about her enough to recognize how she’s likely not gonna go down a good enough path if things continue as they are, and I hope he finds a way around things.

I still wish his x girlfriend person who knows about them would should up more in the story, as I think that he is changing for the better, and with a shared goal they may be able to help her. But I know it’s wishful thinking and that they may relapse into the mess again.

loving the series, thank you for the translation.
judging by the first chapter, im sure it gets better

Dex-chan lover
Women really do go for the assholes huh barely divorced and able to reel in another woman in and have a baby with him. Sure the dad is a dickhead but women keep making the horrible decision to get together with him

Dex-chan lover
Women really do go for the assholes huh barely divorced and able to reel in another woman in and have a baby with him. Sure the dad is a dickhead but women keep making the horrible decision to get together with him
Why the f do you feel the need to go on a rant about woman after seeing some charismatic dude being shitty. Like. Wtf. He is literally written to be good at upholding a facade of caring, and of seeming to be caring as long as you hold up to his expectation. Why do you feel the need to blame women for not being able to see through a disguise that he seems to be able to hold up for a couple years.
TL;DR: Why do you want to hate women that badly.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
What an amazing lie this person lives. Disgusting, and I feel bad for everyone that fell forit or will fall for it.

Users who are viewing this thread